Business parks in the Province of Liège
- Val Benoit : a site for living, working, training, having fun, located in Liège, at the heart of Europe, connected directly to the motorway, with a station on the planed tram line and just a 10-minute walk from the high-speed railway station! Offices tailored to your needs, commercial lofts, a co-working area, shared services etc.
VAL BENO!T is what your business needs!
- The Locator : a multi-functional information system available in four languages on the websites of companies in the Meuse-Rhine Euregion. It gives an overview which goes beyond national borders. In this regard, it is the first of its kind in Europe. Here you will find everything you need to know about your company's future site: information about commercial premises, the buildings available, companies which are already located there and excellent tips for setting up your business.
Relay buildings and Business centres
- GIGA-Business Centre 1 (Angleur) : Dedicated to biotechnology and related activities. An emblematic building next to the hospital, on the university campus. Modular option for spin-offs and start-ups. A flexible centre with 8 offices, 14 laboratories and shared spaces: meeting room, kitchen, cafeteria, reception, car park.
- Spa-Francorchamps Business Centre : A part of the 'Campus Automobile', the Spa-Francorchamps Business Centre has the following rentals available on 4 floors:
- 6 offices (8-9 m²)
- 15 workshops (23-58 m²), two of which have a sectional door
- shared services (meeting room, toilets, showers, infirmary, kitchenette, photocopier, alarm etc.).
- Indian Welcome Office : On the initiative of AWEX (Agence Wallonne à l'Exportation et aux Investissements Etrangers (Wallonia Agency for Export and Foreign Investments)), SPI has set aside several offices on its premises for welcoming Indian companies to Wallonia. They can find advice, up-to-date telecommunications equipment, databases and useful information.